Ushi No Tane - A Harvest Moon, River King, and Story of Seasons ...

A website dedicated to helping fellow farmers with their Harvest Moon video game problems for the past 19 years. Contains FAQs, help guides, a message forum ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Ushi no Tane/Fogu.com : r/harvestmoon - Reddit

Easily the best English guide website for this game imo. I still use it from time to time even though there are many online guides available now ...

Does anyone remember the site Ushi No Tane and it's forum that ...

I never used the forums, but man I've used that site since ye olde dayes of FOMT on the GBA. UnT is like, THE HM/SoS website.

Cher @ Ushi No Tane (@Cherubae) / X

Admin for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon & Story of Seasons video game help site. Spends too much time working and tends to be grouchy like the old lady she ...

why no RFF fogu?? - Rune Factory Frontier - GameFAQs - GameSpot

3. Rune Factory Frontier and Rune Factory 3 are not a part of Harvest Moon. 4. The site has ALWAYS covered River King games because no one else ...

HARVEST MOON CONFESSIONS - Tumblr

In AWL I have trouble wanting to continue the game after marrying Nami or Celia. Muffy is my favorite and I always want to marry her, but there's no point since ...

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Calendar of Events v1.5 - Neoseeker

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Guide to: Calendar of Events, Hours of Operation, & Tips (Version 1.5) Written by: ZeldaCubeGamer & GoddessGirl ...

Walkthrough HM Ds 2 | PDF | Chicken | Sowing - Scribd

Website: Ushi No Tane, http://www.fogu.com/hm ... Ushi No Tane Forums. Where I frequently type up ... 3 no clue. Book of some sort. 100medals 4 no clue. Book of ...

Ushi No Tane - Fogu.com

The Ushi No Tane websites specialize in information, FAQs, and guides about the Nintendo console versions of the Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons, ...